Most Hakko ceramic heaters have identifying numbers printed on the ceramic material toward the rear of the heating element near the point where the leads attach to the heater. The following is a reference list of heating element marks and the Hakko irons where the element is used:
Heater Mark -> Hakko Iron
- 320 -> Hakko DASH (N452) 15W
- 220 -> Hakko DASH (N453) 20W
- 151 -> Hakko DASH (N454) 25W
- 071 -> Hakko MACH (918, 920, 921, 922, 924)
- 067 -> Hakko 455
- 050, 050-1, and 050-2 -> Hakko 456 and Hakko 851
- 003 -> Hakko 900S,900M,900L,907,908 (Including ESD versions)
- 260 -> Hakko 96, 96-1 Solder Pots and PRESTO Irons (3-wire heaters)
- 068 -> Hakko 950 Hot Tweezers
- 850 -> Hakko PRESTO Irons (3-wire heaters at 220-230VAC)
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!