FM-202 Software Revision History:
Version 1 - Never released
Version 2 - Initial Production Release
Version 3 - Starting SN 2020201771
- C-E is not displayed and normal operation can be done when the FM-2021 is plugged into the station
- Parameter 6 added (TIN reset on power on)
- Upper limit of FM-2022 and FM-2023 was changed to limit max temp from 840°F to 750°F for durability issues.
Version 4 - Starting SN 2020203256
- Auto power-off sensitivity was changed to decrease the sensitivity due to some small applications where the lack of a significant load on the tip would cause the software to believe the station is idle and auto power-off will trigger while the customer is working.
Version 5 - Never released
Version 6 - Starting SN 202003001002
- Change in software to match FM-2023
Version 7 - Starting SN 202204000001
- Change to add functionality for new FM-2024
Version 8 - Starting SN 202204007653
- Change to accept other voltages other than 120VAC (Includes change to PCB)
- Change to sensitivity level for auto power-off feature.
Version 9 - Starting SN 0002202205003123
- Change to prevent uncontrolled heatup problem with FM-2023
- Added parameter 8 to select the sensing level for the auto power-off feature
- L is low sensitivity (same as version 8)
- H is high sensitivity (same as version 7 and prior)